Thursday, March 14, 2013

sick and tired of it all.

Some days I just want to quit.  I mean that I simply want to quit everything and everyone in my life. I want to run away and stop caring about all of the thoughts bouncing around in my head. I want to get my memory wiped and simply lie uncaring on a deserted beach somewhere. I'm sick of responsibilities and the pain that inevitably comes. I'm frustrated with all of the problems that I see in the world. When people say ignorance is bliss, they are completely correct. I want to go back to such sheltered ignorance. I miss childhood. Growing up is no fun. I don't want to keep digging up strength. I don't want to keep up. I just want to give up. I need to find a healthy way to let out my anger. It is such a new thing to me. And, it comes strong and crazy hot. It seems like all of my other emotions: it is magnified for some strange reason. I know that I am an emotional person, but I've never been an angry person. I've been weepy, happy, joyful, happy-go-lucky, depressed, exuberant, excited, crazy giggly, but never angry. I am now angry.

No comments:

Post a Comment