Sunday, March 17, 2013

We can?!

I would like to apologize for my last blog post. It was in the heat of some pretty intense moments that I spewed forth all of the thoughts combined to make such a post.  That being said, I have some pretty incredible people in my life who help me through such rough times when I have them.  Today is far from rough, however (with the exception of homework of course..). I had a wonderful thought today.

We GET to bless the Lord.  I was listening to 10,000 Reasons by Matt Redman, and the phrase, "Bless the Lord, Oh my soul," struck me.  At first, I thought that it was incorrect. Who are we to sing of blessing the Lord? It is only He who blesses us, no? But, the more I thought about it, the more I realized it's true! By loving Him back and following Him to the absolute best of our abilities, we have the unbelievable opportunity to bless the LORD, the Maker of the heavens and the earth! How amazing and incredible and beyond-words-awesome is that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment